We are so excited to offer this service! If you have a renovation planned for your home and need someone to manage your project – find vendors, organize schedules, analyze pricing/quotes, etc. please let me know. We have 25 plus years experience in business & project management which includes the 10 plus years Primary Painting has been in business and the knowledge obtained from both have given us so much in the field of home improvement.
Also one of our favorite perks of getting an interior room painted is rearranging furniture, pictures, etc. to make it seem like you have a whole new room. Also organizing the area or nesting to help the area breathe is so beneficial. Maybe you don’t need painting but have an area that needs a little TLC. A household functions much more efficiently when it’s organized. If you are interested in a consultation on this service please let us know. Life can get so busy but with a little help it goes much smoother!
- It starts with an initial consultation, measurements, etc. which included getting a feel for what our client desires for their room.
- Next we schedule contractors to provide quotes – tile installer, electrical, plumbing, wallpaper/popcorn removal & painting (with Primary Painting of course).
- Then we shop! At local stores and online. This can be so overwhelming when you see what’s out there to choose from and also very time consuming.
- We provided a detailed report to show all the costs for various contractors, supplies, finishes, etc.
- Scheduling is coordinated through us with the contractors and homeowner to make it easy.
- Daily & weekly progress reports will be provided to keep the homeowner at ease.
- Note – NO up-charging on contractors and supply pricing!
Check out our most recent project we managed including their testimony:
“I had mixed feelings about embarking on the master bathroom renovation my 40-something year old house desperately needed. I’d heard so many horror stories of renovations gone wrong and difficulties with contractors. Then I got an email from my favorite painting company, Primary Painting, stating they were starting a Project Management business. I reached out right away and asked Leslie to help me with my master bath project. BEST DECISION EVER!!! Leslie was so fabulous to work with, had great ideas to improve the look and function of the room, lined up estimates from all the contractors for me, handled the schedules with the contractors, stopped by the house in person and texted regularly to check on the progress and my satisfaction with the work, and was invaluable in dealing with any issues that came up. She made sure she understood my preferences and viewpoints, helped in the search for vanities, fixtures, and even visited the tile store with me. I am convinced Leslie’s assistance ensured this project came through as beautifully and in as low-stress a way as possible. I highly recommend Primary Painting’s Project Management services!” Cecile, Cary, NC
Before pictures showing dirty popcorn, dated wallpaper & small shower:
Before pictures of older cabinet and small sink/counter area:
Demo begins – removing old shower to include lifting the ceiling, plumbing, wallpaper & popcorn removal:
Finished room – just stunning! We used the same room layout with new products and the space unfolds!